Meet Dr. Judy Pedro-Lim, DMD, MDS
- Dr. Judy Pedro-Lim received her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. She also received her Masters of Dental Science in Pediatric Dentistry (MDS) at University of Pittsburgh.
- Dr. Judy Pedro-Lim actively practices Pediatric Dentistry and has over 25 years of clinical experience.
- She remains active as Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor in the Pediatric Dentistry department at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Pedro-Lim is a member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), American Dental Association (ADA), Minnesota Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (MAPD) and Saint Paul District Dental Society (SPDDS).
In her free time she enjoys gardening, playing piano, serving in church and spending time with her family. She has two adult sons who also serve in healthcare fields. She also enjoys volunteering at pediatric dental events including Give Kids a Smile and at Hope Dental Clinic in St. Paul.
- Dr. Judy Pedro-Lim knew at a young age that pediatrics was for her—and that she wanted to create beautiful smiles. Her passion for serving children has led her to develop an environment that’s caring, trusting, safe and lots of fun for everyone.
- She feels truly privileged to be able to provide excellence in pediatric dentistry to the south metro area. Dr. Judy is dedicated to making quality dental care accessible to children and their families.
- Fun fact: Dr. Judy has a parrot named after her favorite fruit: Mango!
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatric Dentistry 2013- Present
Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center
Fellowship, Pediatric Dentistry Fellowship, 1991
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
Dental Education, DMD, 1990
University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
Pediatric Dental Residency, MDS, 1988